HEALTH & WELLNESS
Happening on-reserve at Michipicoten First Nation:
- Diabetes Prize Bingo will be held on Monday May 16th at 6:30pm at the Complex. Snacks and beverages will be provided. We will be having a presentation on hypertension with prizes as well!
- Flu Shots at MFN Medical Centre – if anyone is interested in getting a flu shot, call & leave a message or text Mary-Lou Kobzick at 705-852-0243.
- Community Health Nurse Mary-Lou Kobzick at MFN Medical Centre – every Monday and Thursday
- Dilico Diabetes Program – A1C Screening available – Click to view May/June dates
Happening at Family Well-Being Lodge at 3 Maple Street location:
Happening at Maamwesying Healing Lodge at 3 Maple Street location:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic on Monday, May 9th from 2:00pm-6:30pm – click here to view vaccine schedule
Happening at Michipicoten Memorial Community Centre at 3 Chris Simon Drive, Wawa location: