HEALTH & WELLNESS
Happening on-reserve at Michipicoten First Nation:
- Diabetes Prize Bingo – Monday September 12th at 6:30pm at the Complex. Snacks and beverages provided.
- Meals on Moccasins will resume on Wednesday September 14th and will continue on every Wednesday (unless otherwise posted).
- Flu Shots at MFN Medical Centre – if anyone is interested in getting a flu shot, call & leave a message or text Mary-Lou Kobzick at 705-852-0243.
- Community Health Nurse Mary-Lou Kobzick – every Monday and Thursday at the MFN Medical Centre
- Pharmacist Jonah Dupuis will be coming to MFN on September 13th.
Happening at Family Well-Being Lodge at 3 Maple Street location:
Happening at Maamwesying Healing Lodge at 3 Maple Street location:
- Foot Care Clinic every Wednesday – Call Diedre Dupuis to make an appointment 705-856-8282 – Click here for more information
Happening at Michipicoten Memorial Community Centre at 3 Chris Simon Drive, Wawa location: