Please contact Debashish Basu, Education Coordinator at 705-856-1993 ext 221 or email@example.com for information on the post-secondary student support program
- Post Secondary Student Support Policy and Guidelines
- Post-Secondary Education Application – New Students
- Post-Secondary Education Application – Continuing Students
The Education Coordinator will primarily be responsible for providing supports that will assist elementary, secondary and post-secondary Michipicoten First Nation students with achieving their academic and vocational goals. The Education Coordinator will liaise with elementary and high schools to determine the support requirements for students attending school in Wawa and coordinate access to appropriate Aboriginal Education Support Worker services. The Education Coordinator will administer post-secondary education financial assistance program and assist students throughout their academic journey.
- Collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, coordinate, and evaluate student care and support for elementary and secondary school students in Wawa in consultation with students and their families.
- Administer post-secondary education financial assistance program, including advising students on pathways to achieving their educational goals and maintain accurate records of budget allocation.
- Correspond with students, parents, colleagues, and institutions that provide information or answer questions regarding education programs.